Effective date: 7/27/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
3. Information You Provide
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
5. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver our products and services, and manage our business.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
6. With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention.
7. How You Can Access Your Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account.
8. Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website.
9. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.