AWS, or Amazon Web Services, is one of the most well-documented and reliable cloud hosting platforms on the market. Choosing to host your system on AWS means you get access to over 200 cloud products and services to enable just about any functionality you could dream of. Brewer Digital offers AWS consulting services to help support your Amazon Web Services system.
Our AWS consulting provides assistance with:
- Serverless computing
- Cloud storage
- Database support
- Networking & content delivery
- Container orchestration
- Front-end development (web & mobile)
Benefits of AWS
AWS is widely regarded as the leading cloud platform on the market today, making it a safe choice for almost any project looking to migrate to the cloud.
Compared to other services, AWS is a much more mature platform, making it more reliable and user-friendly. It has a wide base of existing documentation, making it easier to work with, and the administration portals and dashboards are robust and flexible. In addition to its extensive documentation and support, AWS also provides users with a wider network of compatibility.
Niche technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, robotics, quantum computing, and blockchain also uniquely benefit from the use of AWS.
Our AWS Consulting Services
At Brewer Digital, we offer AWS consulting services that revolve around maintaining/operating and improving existing AWS systems. Our team steps in after the cloud migration has been complete, and helps to keep your system running in top form. Here are some common AWS consulting tasks we handle:
Common AWS Consulting Tasks
- Fix a server if it goes down.
- Create a new server for a new or existing service.
- Fix a broken database.
- Configure automatic code deploys.
- Fix an SSL issue.
- Fix a DNS issue.
- Increase the size of a server.
- Implement auto-scaling for an application.
- Setup and configure permissions.
- Setup a virtual private cloud (VPC).
- Deploy a containerized service (usually via Docker).
The level of difficulty for a migration to AWS depends heavily on the complexity of the application(s) and/or server(s) that are being migrated. That being said, AWS is generally one of the easiest options due to its robust offerings. Almost all applications work well with AWS, including but not limited to:
- Web applications and APIs
- Examples: Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Go, Node.js, Java
- Examples: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Front end web development
- Containerized applications
- Example: Docker