Expert advice and guidance on technology strategy, architecture, best practices, and industry trends to help businesses make informed decisions.
- Our architects and developers provide expert guidance, helping you make informed decisions regarding technology, architecture, development methodologies, and best practices to improve your bottom line
- Our team is available to conduct a technical audit of your existing Ruby on Rails application and infrastructure to perform a baseline assessment and identify areas for improvement
End-to-end development of new software features, followed by ongoing monitoring and support after the release to ensure smooth operation.
- We’ll collaboratively design and build new features, focusing on features that will have the greatest impact on your bottom line
- Our flexible team of designers, architects, back-end developers, front-end developers, and QA can quickly scale up and down, depending on your current needs
Detailed planning and scoping of software projects, including requirements gathering, timeline estimation, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Our solutions architects will work with you to plan and scope new features, applications, and infrastructure
- We’ll help with requirements gathering, timeline estimation, and resource allocation, ensuring every dollar spent is efficiently utilized
- Our team will help identify project risks, saving future timelines and budgets
Maintenance, monitoring, and bug fixing for your existing Ruby on Rails applications to ensure optimal performance.
- We’ll fix bugs as they pop up
- We’ll proactively monitor your app for performance issues, and fix issues as they happen
- We’ll fine-tune your application so that it’s lightening fast for your end users
Download our guide on How to Maintain and Improve Your Ruby on Rails Application
New Feature Development
Our developers were responsible for several large-scale improvements, including:
- Improvements to IDW’s encryption
- Conversion of plain-text searching to blind-index based searching
- Re-hashing of secure data using more sophisticated algorithms
- Our team also took into account performance metrics to ensure that the additional security measures didn’t have a negative impact on the system’s performance.
Maintenance and monitoring
We contracted with TMMA to provide ongoing support, maintenance, and improvements to their existing system.
- A new administration portal allowing their administrators to make necessary changes (reset user passwords, configure subscriptions, re-send invitation emails, etc.)
- Kept all technologies up to date on security patches
- Proactively managed and monitored systems, allowing for early detection of issues, and informed decision-making. This enabled efficient operations and minimized downtime.
New Feature Development, Technical Consulting, Project Planning
We implemented numerous innovative features using Ruby on Rails, acting as an intermediary between a React Native app and a C/COBOL application. Here are a few examples of the features we delivered:
- A live map allowing their dispatchers to effectively manage and monitor their driver’s locations.
- A photo upload feature allowing their drivers to securely upload delivery photos for record keeping.
- A signature capture feature allowing their drivers to securely capture and upload customer signatures.